Single Bed Weighted Blanket
Our single bed weighted blanket is your solution to stress and poor sleep.
Adults and teenagers love this heavy blanket as they find its weight soothing and calming. If you are suffering from insomnia, anxiety or even restless leg syndrome, our single weighted blanket will really help provide you with a comfortable sleep.
Many of our customers also use this single size as a lap blanket when relaxing on the sofa during the day or night.
The Sleep in Harmony single bed weighted blanket particularly stands out for how amazingly soft and natural it feels on your skin. Using a quality, breathable cotton knit fabric, it’s cool to the touch and ideal for all seasons of the Australian climate.
How does it work?
A thin layer of hypoallergenic glass beads are embedded between seven layers to weight the blanket for a soothing, restful sleep. This seven-layer design also helps to keep the beads in place so they don’t shift around inside the blanket. This way you’ll have an evenly distributed weight across your body at all times.
Do you get frustrated when your doona slips around inside its cover? We’ve solved that problem by attaching 12 handy loops and ties to keep your blanket cover from shifting. This way you can go to sleep and know the cover will remain perfectly in place as you naturally reposition in bed.
It really is all about giving you the sleep you need and deserve.
Is this the right size weighted blanket for me?
Good question. It is recommended the ideal weighted blanket is approximately 10-15% of your body weight.
Our large blanket is available in three size options:
- 6.8kg (appropriate for 55-80kg weight)
- 9kg (appropriate for 80-100kg weight)
- 11kg (appropriate for over 100kg weight)
Our Single Bed Weighted Blanket features:
- A unique cotton knit fabric cover that stands out for its soft, cool, natural feel
- Seven-layer design to snugly embed our hypoallergenic glass beads so the weight is evenly distributed
- Loop and tie system to keep your cover from moving
- Ideal for using on a single bed or as a lap blanket on the sofa (Size: 122cm x 182cm)
- Machine washable cover and blanket (see site for more details)
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping Australia-wide
- Listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG ID 322573)
- Commonly asked questions about using weighted blankets
- This single cotton weighted blanket is not suitable infants
- User must be able to lift the weight of blanket comfortably, so please refer to our weight size guide to ensure its safe use
- Since older adults often have serious medical conditions, we recommend asking a doctor if a weighted blanket is safe for them to use. It also may not be safe for them to use in recovering from surgery
- May not be suitable for people with respiratory, circulatory, or temperature regulation problems
Additional notes: Due to the manufacturing process, blanket sizes can vary slightly.
Are you ready to start sleeping properly and wake feeling calmer and more refreshed? It’s time to give yourself a big hug with this soft, single bed weighted blanket.
Do yourself a favour and order online now.